




First I want to thank my sister in law Leah for the idea to start this blog THANKS LEAH! I was doing facebook but none of my family could see it so I thought this to be a better way to go...now lets hope I have the time to keep up with everything going on and put it on here as well! I will do my best.
As you already know in my intro I am back in school and so is Mallory. But I will catch you up on a few things that we have done over the summer...
Mal spent lots of time with her me me and pa pa (my parents) in either Lake Chelan or their house in Ellensburg. In that time Mal learned that she loved to go on the jet ski and has no fear whatsoever on how fast it goes (she likes to go faster than I do!). She is also swimming better than ever with only maybe one or two swim lessons her whole life! When she wasn't with my parents she went to the peter kirk summer camp. There she got to swim almost everyday at the peter kirk pool, did lots of arts and crafts (her favorite), and took some field trips. She also did a week of tennis camp which she loved! She really likes to play tennis which is great because I do too!
We also went on a few trips together... the first was to the Peninsula (Forks Wa) with Jeremy and his two assistants. While we were there we went to a hot springs something neither of us had ever done. Wow the smell is something else!! We also went to the beach one day it wasn't warm but mal had fun watching the waves come in and hit her feet. The other trip was to the Great Wolf lodge where we went with my brother Ryan, sister in law leah and her cousins Tate, Ashley and Ellie. WOW that place is like a Las Vegas for kids! We had so much fun! We ended the summer a little different than usual by not going to the Rodeo we stayed home this year instead. We did go out to the Monroe fair and go on rides and eat lots of yummy fair food!
That is just a little taste of what we did this summer to kind of catch you up.
As you already know in my intro I am back in school and so is Mallory. But I will catch you up on a few things that we have done over the summer...
Mal spent lots of time with her me me and pa pa (my parents) in either Lake Chelan or their house in Ellensburg. In that time Mal learned that she loved to go on the jet ski and has no fear whatsoever on how fast it goes (she likes to go faster than I do!). She is also swimming better than ever with only maybe one or two swim lessons her whole life! When she wasn't with my parents she went to the peter kirk summer camp. There she got to swim almost everyday at the peter kirk pool, did lots of arts and crafts (her favorite), and took some field trips. She also did a week of tennis camp which she loved! She really likes to play tennis which is great because I do too!
We also went on a few trips together... the first was to the Peninsula (Forks Wa) with Jeremy and his two assistants. While we were there we went to a hot springs something neither of us had ever done. Wow the smell is something else!! We also went to the beach one day it wasn't warm but mal had fun watching the waves come in and hit her feet. The other trip was to the Great Wolf lodge where we went with my brother Ryan, sister in law leah and her cousins Tate, Ashley and Ellie. WOW that place is like a Las Vegas for kids! We had so much fun! We ended the summer a little different than usual by not going to the Rodeo we stayed home this year instead. We did go out to the Monroe fair and go on rides and eat lots of yummy fair food!
That is just a little taste of what we did this summer to kind of catch you up.

2 comments:
Kari and Mal..great pictures and I love all the wonderful information about both of you. Meme is very excited to see what happens each week on your blog. Love you both. Meme
Way to go Kari! It's so fun once you get started. I'll pass on any new tips I learn:)) xoxo-L
Post a Comment