Monday, October 6, 2008

School school school

There isn't much to report so I haven't been writing much... I started school again and it takes most of my day, my first class starts at 8:30 and I don't get done on campus until 3:30 except Fridays I get done early :) I spent the majority of my weekend studying microbiology other than going to church. The Foxes (Rick, Mag, and their kids O'neal, Drey, and Blakely) have been going with Mal and I the last 2 weeks and it has been really nice to see them! Other than school and Mals schedule (sleepovers, play dates, birthday parties, skate nights, etc) there isn't much else to report.

I am waiting on getting my transcript evaluations back from shoreline college. I am very hope full that some of the classes I took at ASU will count towards the pre requisites for my Bachelors in Nursing! Nursing school has become VERY competitive over the last 5 years or so not sure exactly when it changed? I looked into Med school and found that it's the same GPA to get into med school as it is to get into nursing school 3.5-3.8 in the Seattle area. UGH! I definitely study far more than I ever have! I keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end!

No comments: