Ellie with her autograph book ready to meet the characters
The girls got pulled up during the Highschool Musical performance and got to dance with them they were sooo excited!
My beautiful niece Ellie after we got crazy balloon's made at a wonderful Italian restaurant
Brady and Leah
Waiting for the Main St Parade It was AWESOME!
Ahhh Just a beautiful happy girl!
Cousin LOVE Mal LOVES her cousins and misses them so much!!
The Jungle ride
Mal and I on a ride that actually stopped mid ride and we had to walk off.
Mal and Ashley waiting in line for a ride... they were the birthday girls all week. Aside from this being our Christmas present we also celebrated Mals and Ashleys birthday all week too. It's really cool they where their bday pins and everyone that works there said happy birthday to them. They must of been wished a happy birthday at least 100 times they loved it!
Mals first time driving! She LOVED it!
Even the oranges are shaped like Mickey!
Oh also Ashley sprained her Achilles tendon so she rode on the scooter with me most the time. It was a true life saver! Thanks again dad!
My parents got a limo for us to and from the airport and the kids LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! They really felt like super stars! I think Ellie and Mallory could really get used to limos. I think the limo ride was right up there with Disneyland for them. Good job Me Me and Pa Pa!! 
We got the awesome opportunity of going to Disneyland, California adventure and Sea World the week before Thanksgiving! We went with my entire family...mom, dad, Brady's family, Ryan and his girls. This is the first family trip we have taken in a long time! We decided instead of doing a bunch of material gifts for Christmas we would make memories as a family and go to Disneyland instead. We all had a fantastic time! Even though I was still injured I made it around the park on an (yes you guessed it) electric scooter that my dad so wonderfully rented for me! I don't think my Achilles would of held up without it. Oh and we got to cut in front of a few lines since I was "handicapped" which was nice. We hit tons of rides and had wonderful meals out! Took lots of pictures in fact there is about 400! I will put the highlights and good ones on for you to take a look. I also got to see two of my friends from college that live near by that I haven't seen in 6 or 7 years! It was so good to see them!




No comments:
Post a Comment